- Sponsored supervised field trials shall be conducted for determining the safe waiting period of newer molecules of pesticides of various crops.
- To conduct monitoring of pesticide residues in food commodities and in environmental samples for determination of current pesticide residues contamination level.
- To develop and standardize the methodology for pesticide residues analysis of spices and other export oriented food commodities from the State.
- To promote the organic cultivation by generating information about low use of pesticides.
- To develop the technology for mitigating the toxic effect of pesticide residues in food commodities
- Modernization of existing pesticide residues laboratory at RARI, Durgapura with latest equipments & technology for research scholars (Ph.D. students) of our University so that we can have many young devotees experts in this specific field.